Ebenezer P&C Association will be holding its 42nd Annual Art Show at Ebenezer Public School, 531 Sackville Road, Ebenezer on the 9th and 10th of August 2019. Come and celebrate 42 years of this wonderful community tradition with us.
- Friday 9th August – from 7:00pm to 10:00pm (adults only)
- Saturday 10th August – 10:00am to 3:00pm
We enjoyed an extremely successful show in 2018 with funds raised used to purchase a stage for the students and greater storage facilities for the school.
Exhibits are to be delivered to Ebenezer School between 8:00am and 2:00pm on Friday 9th August.
We only have sufficient space to hang 350 paintings therefore limits have been placed on the number of exhibits per artists.
Agents and artists please note the following:
- Resident Hawkesbury artists – limit of 8
- Non-resident Hawkesbury artists – limit of 6
- Agents – limit of 20
- Prints will not be accepted
Ebenezer P&C Association
Ebenezer Public School
531 Sackville Road
Ebenezer NSW 2756
by Friday 2nd August 2019 to enable the catalogue to be organised.
We have set aside specific times for you to pick up your unsold art to reduce disruption to classes. Please indicate when you will pickup on the Art Form.
- Saturday 10th August after 4:30pm
- Monday 12th August 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Or by appointment
Due to the success and positive feedback received from a small section of photography in previous years, we will continue to give local photographers the opportunity to exhibit their own work – limit 8 per photographer.
- Exhibitors may be assured that all care will be taken with exhibits and that security precautions will be arranged however no responsibility will be accepted
- 25% of art sales will be retained by the P&C Association
- Cheques to Art Exhibitors will be available on pick-up
- The Art room will close at 3:00pm – artwork can be collected from 4:30pm
If you are registered for GST, we will need your ABN number. Please include on the exhibitors’ form.
If you have any questions or need more information please contact Sherilyn Lewry by email email@example.com