Please complete all details below to apply for a stall at the Ebenezer Art Show. Bookings are not guaranteed. We will contact you to confirm whether your application has been successful.
Applications are accepted under the following conditions:
- Stall sites: 3m x 3m space = $25.00 and a donation of a prize for our Chocolate Wheel / Raffle / Auction
- Stall fees are to be paid two weeks in advance.
- All stall holders must provide their own tables and shelters.
- All displays must be secure, not protrude past tables and not be hazardous to people walking by.
- Stall exhibitors can arrive from 8:30am to set up their stall.
- Vehicles must be removed from the school grounds by 9:15am and the official opening time will be 10:00am. Parking is available in Kolara Rd.
- All stalls must remain open until closing time at 3:00pm.
- Silly string is not permitted.
- I hereby indemnify Ebenezer Public School P&C against any claims arising from my/our participation.
Ebenezer P&C Association accepts no liability for loss or damage while on the premises.